Range Vent Shoe
- Lightweight but burly hiking shoe built for bagging peaks
- Nubuck upper is durable and offers city to trail style
- Moisture wicking mesh lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable
- Compression EVA midsole reduces fatigue with cushion, support
- Vibram Megagrip outsole provides peace of mind on dicey terrain
Awesome summer hiker
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 11.5
I got these for warm weather hikes an general outdoor fun and they have been awesome. The grip and stability are great and they breath really well. They fit a little on the big side - I'm usually between an 11.5 and 12 and went with 11.5. They dry quick when do get them wet too!
Finally cool non-waterproof hikers!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11
I picked up these shoes for a hiking trip to Southeast Asia and they did great! I didn't need something waterproof (I already have a pair of Range Lows) and was worried they might be too warm, so went with these and I'm glad I did.
I'm usually between a 11-11.5 in most shoes and 11 fit perfectly in these.