Explore the world in low-key style and lightweight comfort with the Forsake Men's Lewis Shoe. This versatile sneaker is an ideal companion for everything from hikes on your favorite local trail to far-flung adventures in other parts of the world.
Leather keeps the upper durable enough for outdoor excursions, while canvas adds lightweight breathability for cool comfort. The neoprene tongue and collar provides a secure, but flexible fit, and the EVA footbed and midsole offer cushioning when you're on your feet all day wandering city streets or muddy paths. As advertised, the Peak-to-Pavement outsole handle paved roads and dirt trails with equal confidence. Directional forward lugs provide grip on loose gravel and dirt, while the wide rear heel with siping ensures stability and traction on hard surfaces, even when wet. So whether you're exploring ancient cities in Europe, lush rainforests in Thailand, or simply the trails just beyond your backyard, the Lewis is ready to handle it.
- Lightweight, versatile option for day hikes or travels
- Canvas and leather upper is light and breathable, yet tough
- Neoprene collar and tongue for easy on/off and comfort
- Mesh lining wicks sweat and dries quickly
- EVA footbed and midsole offer cushioning and support
- Peak-to-Pavement outsole handles paved and dirt roads alike
- Anti-slip siping tread enhances wet surface traction
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9
I've been looking for an ultra-comfortable, yet stylish, yet still functional summer shoe, the Forsake Lewis has checked all of those boxes perfectly. I wear these for everything from barbecues to easy summer hikes to outdoor concerts, and I get compliments on them wherever I go. The footbeds are soft and comfortable, and the canvas upper is surprisingly breathable. The outsole does well on both pavement and the trail, making this a great 'quiver-of-one' shoe. They fit true to size, don't size up or down.