- Detail Images
All-mountain, not all-resort.
The Trigger II Carbon Ski has the same shape as Folsom's popular all-mountain plank with the same name, but it has a lighter construction that keeps you moving quickly up steep skintracks. The ski's versatile shape includes a moderate 99mm waist that's neither too fat for hardpack nor too skinny for softer snow, and it's slightly cambered to employ proper edge control in crusty conditions. In softer, deeper conditions, the tip's extended rocker stays true to the old "keep your tips up" adage on both uphill and down. Unlike the sequel to the original Trigger, this Carbon edition caps the ski's construction without fiberglass laminates. That means this edition won't be as stiff as the Trigger II, but it will be lighter for the rigors involved with backcountry touring.
- Backcountry ski shaped after Folsom's award-winning plank
- Versatile 99mm waist hits firm and soft snow with equal prowess
- Early rise rocker gives a playful feel
- Camber underfoot ensures edge control on packed groomers
- Lighter, poppier wood core with carbon stringers for stiffness
- Capped construction keeps the ski light on the skintrack