Why We Like The Smythe Bib
Weekend traffic, crowded lift lines, icy slopes—heading to the resort can be less than ideal at times. For those that would rather wander than be told where to go, there's the Flylow Smythe Bib. Designed to give us performance movement, total weather protection, and breathability all in a lightweight package, these bibs come with us on long days spent hunting for dream lines in the backcountry. The Intuitive Perm fabric is stretchy and air-permeable to get us through steep and grueling bootpacks, and it offers waterproof protection for days we wish we brought a snorkel.
- Reach high heights and big lines with these backcountry bibs
- Waterproof fabric offers stretch and breathability for long hikes
- Harness- and pack strap-compatible pockets add necessary storage
- Thigh vents cool you off quickly so you can get back to the climb
- Reinforced leg cuffs withstand abrasion from constant hiking
- Elasticized leg gaiters keep snow out when you find a pow stash
- Waterproof zippers have you covered when snow is everywhere
- Item #FLGZ046
4.5 based on 32 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.