You are never seen without wearing a skinny pant, so you get frustrated when ski pants are so baggy and unflattering. Flylow Gear made the Sassyfrass Pant with a flattering fit while still providing performance technology. Made with three-layer Intuitive Fabric to give you solid waterproof protection at the resort and reinforced with fully sealed seams just in case. The polyester stretch fabric makes wearing a skinny pant on the mountain comfortable and the jersey backing is soft to the touch and can be worn on bluebird spring days without a baselayer. Reinforced material on the cuffs will help keep this pant in good condition after multiple seasons and so will the adjustable waist. Keep your pass in the zippered thigh pocket and hit the slopes in flattering fashion this season.
- A ski pant with a sleek look
- Intuitive fabric is soft to the touch and waterproof
- Stretch material gives optimal comfort on hill
- Fully sealed seams gives extra protection against weather
- Reinforced materiel maintains durability on the cuffs
- Skinny fit is flattering at the resorts
- Item #FLG0087
- [membrane/laminate] Intuitive (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, 500D cordura reinforcements, [backer] jersey
- Waterproof Rating
- 10,000 mm
- Breathability Rating
- 10,000 g/mÂ²
- fully sealed
- two hand, 1 thigh, two rear
- inner thigh
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 15 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.