From the lift to the backcountry.
The FlyLow Gear Women's Sarah Insulated Jacket is ready to face the elements head-on without sacrificing your comfort. A two-layer Intuitive shell with fully taped seams delivers waterproof protection. SpaceLoft synthetic insulation trims down excess material to provide warmth with a sleek look. The synthetic fibers will maintain warmth in wet conditions so you don't have to worry about freezing on a powder day. The helmet-compatible hood will stay put to trap in warmth. And since it has a cozy, breathable fit, it gives you room to layer underneath while offering temperature regulation with the underarm vents and powder skirt.
- Resort-focused ski jacket keeps you warm on the chairlift
- Two-layer membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Spaceloft insulation is warm and lightweight
- Underarm vents give optimal air flow
- Powder skirt and thumbholes help keep snow out
- Helmet-compatible hood for added protection from snow