Everyone loves Larry.
Whether you're looking for an extra layer on frigid pow days or a vest that looks as good on the chairlift as it does in the lodge, the Flylow Men's Larry Down Vest fits the bill. This lightweight and low-profile vest fits comfortably under a shell when you need a boost of warmth on mid-winter resort days, and it's also a great way to keep your core warm without making you overheat when you layer it over a flannel on warmer spring days. Plus, its laid-back style ensures you'll be looking good when you grab wings at the bar after a successful day of slaying powder.
Lightweight, packable, and extremely warm goose down insulation offers the warmth you need, while keeping the jacket compressible enough to stash in your pack. The DWR-treated fabric repels light rain and snow when you're wearing this vest around town, and Flylow added synthetic Spaceloft insulation in the shoulders so you won't get cold if the flakes start to soak through the most exposed part of the fabric.
- Light and low-profile insulated vest
- Tough and highly packable shell fabric
- DWR coating adds water resistance
- Down insulation has exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio
- Spaceloft insulation in shoulders for water-resistance
- Zippered pockets secure small items