- Detail Images
Bring on the cold.
When the clouds start to move in over the skin track, reach for Flylow’s Rudolph Down Jacket for Men out of your pack before your cooling sweat has a chance to freeze and slow you down. As a gung ho mid-layer and tantamount outer layer, the Rudolph is designed with sturdy wind blocking power and durable water resistance treatment to take on the brunt of the storm. The 800-fill European goose down feathers follow up with high quality insulating power to keep you warm and when it’s time to rest at the yurt, stuff the jacket into its own internal pocket to create your cozy camp pillow.
- A versatile mid-layer jacket that keeps you out of the cold
- Outer shell is light enough for the backcountry
- 800-fill goose down provides hefty insulations
- DWR treatment keeps the moisture out and away
- Self-stowing inner pocket makes it easy to pack
- Waterproof zippers helps to keep rain at bay