Bundle up and get out there.
When temperatures dip into the single digits and snow is flying like confetti at a birthday party, most skiers will head into the lodge to thaw their toes and indulge in a cup of hot cocoa. With Flylow's Colt Jacket, you have no excuses for quitting early on a storm day.
The Colt is stuffed with 600-fill down to combat bone-chilling weather and wrapped with a DWR coating so you can float turns through chest-deep pow without having to dry yourself off afterwards. Don't worry about overheating if you decide to send it up a bootpack—the massive 14-inch underarm vents were designed to dump heat quickly when your heartrate jumps.
- A heavy-duty jacket for storm skiing
- DWR coating repels nasty weather
- 600-fill down battles frigid days at the resort
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of your jacket
- Helmet-compatible hood for extra protection
- Flylow was started in 2005 by a couple of skiers determined to create durable outerwear to battle rigorous days in the mountains