- Detail Images
Taking ruggedness and flexibility to the next level, Flylow takes the durable leather backbones of a work glove and boosts it up with the insulation and waterproofing needed to handle life in the mountains. In this radical improvement to your favorite work glove, their warmest glove was born, the FlyLow Blaster Glove. This ski bum-approved glove features cowhide leather that is triple baked for waterproof durability, and then coated with Sno-Seal beeswax to keep make sure you stay dry in the middle of a snowstorm. Primaloft Eco insulation keeps your fingers toasty when temps plummet in January, and the polyester lining wicks sweat to pull heat-robbing moisture away from your skin. Tried and tested by everyone from lifties and cat drivers, to ski bums, the Blaster is ready to handle whatever winter throws at you.
- A premium leather glove for winters worst
- Triple baked for maximum water resistance
- Articulated knuckles for dexterity
- Primaloft Evo insulation for warmth
- Polyester lining wicks away sweat to keep you dry
- SnoSeal backs everything up with extra waterproofing