- Detail Images
It's not rocket science.
You don't need a PhD in experimental physics to understand the basic tenants of a solid ski jacket. Namely, low-bulk warmth and total waterproofing against raging storms and deep powder. Satisfying these needs, the FlyLow Men's Albert Jacket combines the thermal efficiency of PrimaLoft Eco insulation with the solid waterproofing of a 2-layer Intuitive membrane.
Fully sealed construction prevents outside moisture from dampening your ski ambitions, especially during deep days at the resort and missions into the backcountry. PrimaLoft Eco mimics the heat-trapping warmth and compact packability of down, but without succumbing to soaking-wet conditions. Not only does this recycled, synthetic-based insulation pack incredible warmth-to-weight, but it also facilitates the passage of moisture vapor during aerobic use. YKK waterproof zippers provide an extra barrier to nature's onslaught of wintry conditions. There's also a helmet-compatible hood for sealing out blustery summit conditions and raging storms.
- Solid warmth and waterproofing for ski ambitions
- 2-layer Intuitive membrane keeps you totally dry
- 60g PrimaLoft Eco insulation packs low-bulk warmth
- Fully sealed construction keeps out soaking moisture
- Helmet-compatible hood seals out gusty conditions
- Underarm vents regulate prevent overheating
- Removable powder skirt with snap-in compatibility
- Four exterior pockets, two internal pockets
- Q & A
Are the sleeves insulated or is the insulation just in the body of the jacket?
Quiver Killer SO light
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
This is the all in one ski travel jacket i have been looking for. Lightly insulated and 20k but SUPER packable and light. If you only have room for one jacket to take to the alps or japan (or anywhere you are flying to go ski) this is the one. i can leave 2 other layers at home now. more room for stuff you really want to bring like cheeseburgers.
Flylow Albert Jacket
A closer look at the Flylow Albert Jacket