- Detail Images
Pro performance in a pint-sized package.
Some kids shred just as hard or harder than their grown-up counterparts, so why should they have to settle for a boot that caters to beginners? The Flow Kids' Micron Boa Snowboard Boot is designed for young rippers who are already slashing powder, slaying boxes, and spinning off jumps.
Its medium flex is responsive and supportive enough for navigating black diamonds and cruising through the jump line. A Boa closure makes it easy to make on-the-fly adjustments, even with mittens on. The EVA insole absorbs shock when junior comes up short on a landing, and the SpaceBlanket insulation keeps their toes toasty on frigid January mornings.
- Features of an adult boot in a smaller package
- Medium flex is ideal for experienced young riders
- Boa closure makes it easy to make adjustments
- Liner wicks away heat-robbing sweat
- SpaceBlanket reflects body heat back to foot
- Insole is cushy and supportive
- Outsole offers grip and durability
- Silavdur treatment fights odor