A tote for town.
Navigating city life is a little easier with the Fjallraven Tall Totepack No.4. This durable tote can be slung from a shoulder when you need access to your book or laptop on the subway, then easily converts into a backpack when you're exploring the modern art museum or pedestrian shopping streets. Two zippered mesh pockets line the interior, keeping your phone or sunglasses easy to find, and a zippered exterior pocket comes with a key fob. The waxed canvas construction protects your gear from rainy weather, and its durable nature will last you for years of travel to come.
- Convenient tote for urban exploration and daily travel
- Hard-wearing canvas is waxed for water-resistant protection
- Adjustable shoulder straps convert tote into backpack
- Zippered pockets offer organization for smaller essentials
- Foam padding protects your gear and helps bag stand up
- Zippered closure keeps everything contained
- Q & A
A good size, and convertible too
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I purchased this for my wife as a travel bag, and she's been very happy with it. She's taken in on several trips and says it's a great carry-on bag. She really likes that it converts to a backpack, so her hands are free in the airport.