A classic, reborn.
A newly rejuvenated Fjallraven classic from 1986, the Men's Telemark Jacket has been updated with a new fabric and fit to deliver versatile style and performance you can take from downtown to the great outdoors. Its G-1000 Eco fabric is sturdy to withstand outdoor adventures, and it's wind- and water-resistant to keep you warm and dry whether you get caught by passing showers in the mountains or are in the city on a blustery day. A generous cut lets you layer comfortably underneath, and a hood hidden in the collar can be deployed when you need to shield your head from the elements.
- Robust outdoor jacket with style sensible enough for the city
- Sustainble G-1000 Eco is tough and wind- and water-resistant
- Generous cut lets you layer comfortably underneath
- Pliant hood rolls and stows into collar
- Protective flap on front zipper keeps wind out
- Double-layered fabric on elbows for added durability
- Drawcord adjustment at waist seals in warmth
- Multiple pockets keep small essentials organized