When you're teaching a bunch of teenagers the art of orienteering, you need a jacket that's equipped for anything. Enter the Fjallraven Men's Smock No. 1 Jacket. This durable jacket is made from a wind- and water-resistant cotton, polyester blend that will help you stay warm even when the light through the trees begins to fade. Heavy-duty fabric on the shoulders, sleeves, and pockets provide extra protection from wear and tear. Various pockets provide plenty of storage for maps, compasses, first aid kits, and the snack you'll undoubtedly need as you wait for the kids to catch on. A drawcord adjustment at the waist and an extra gusset under the arms offer increased mobility. An adjustable hood provides wearing versatility, while the longer cut provides additional protection from the elements. Leather zipper and cord pulls offer durable use and style for years of use.
- A durable jacket ideal for hiking and everyday wear
- Heavy-duty material offers wind- and water-resistant protection
- Spacious, adjustable hood with visor that can be folded
- Various pockets offer plenty of secure storage
- Drawcord adjustment at waist for personalized fit
- Generous fit for easy layering