takes bitter out of the cold.
Fjallraven made the Women's Raven Winter Jacket for humid, coastal cities encrusted in ice throughout the cold seasons. In those places, the bitter cold bites through most jackets like they were cotton tees, but the Raven's hardwearing G-1000 fabric has a Greenland waxed treatment that keeps the bitter out and the fleece's fuzzy warm in. Unlike most treated fabrics, waxed shells can be re-applied across the seasons in thicker and thinner coatings for versatile protection in winter, spring, summer, and autumn. The Raven also features a discreet hood that rolls into the collar when it isn't raining or snowing.
- Warm, durable, outdoors jacket built for the bitter cold
- Hardwearing G-1000 fabric made of organic, recycled materials
- Waxed outer offers versatile protection across the seasons
- Teddy-fleece lining insulated in humid, freezing conditions
- Hood rolls into collar for versatile coverage