Made for touring mountains and main streets.
Designed for trekking through the Nordic Fjords or exploring the streets of Zurich, the Fjallraven Keb Touring Down Jacket keeps you warm through winters chilliest months. Insulated with lofty goose down that helps trap in heat, and durable wind and water-resistant nylon material, you stay comfortably protected from winters elements whether on the mountainside or curbside. The shoulders, seat, and lower sleeves are reinforced with extra material to enhance durability in high-wear areas for longer-lasting quality. And the adjustable hood and hem cinch out cold winds while multiple internal pockets holds your passport and cellphone so your hand-warmer pockets remain free for your hands.
- A Fjallraven winter-time essential for women
- Lofty down insulation traps in body heat for enhanced warmth
- Durable nylon is wind and water-resistant for protection
- Reinforced layers on the shoulders, rear, and lower sleeves
- Multiple pockets organize your essentials to keep hands comfortable
- Adjustable hood and hem cinch out cold winds and trap heat
- Made in Northern Sweden using tried-and-true material and design