- Detail Images
Intense protection from winter's worst.
Designed with trekking in mind, the Fjallraven Men's Keb Eco-Shell Parka Jacket can stand up to some intense conditions. With a 3-layer waterproof shell sealing out snow, rain, and everything in between, this jacket keeps you dry throughout the slushy conditions of winter. It's filled with Supreme Microloft which traps in heat whether it's clear and dry out or storming, and won't stop insulating if moisture manages to get past the shell. Zippers at the underarms vent excess heat without sacrificing protection from the elements, and the hood, hem, and cuffs adjust to customize your level of protection. Fjallraven finished it off with a faux fur ruff to catch snowflakes falling toward your face, turning the hood into a stylish refuge.
- Parka for slushy winter conditions
- Waterproof 3-layer protection seals out moisture
- Breathable fabric allows vapor to escape
- Supreme Microloft traps in body heat
- Synthetic fur ruff catches snowflakes
- Underarm zippers let you dump heat
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs