Watching waves crash against rocky coasts feels like you're experiencing a natural phenomenon of sorts, and while you need to keep a safe distance, gusts of wind can carry sea spray you're way. The Fjallraven Men's High Coast Hybrid Jacket might be classified as a windbreaker, but its waxed cotton blend beads that sea spray right off the surface as well as blocks any brisk breeze from ruining your day. You can reapply wax to the fabric with Fjallraven's Greenland Wax to ensure long-lasting protection, and you can apply different thicknesses for enhanced performance in snow or rain. Fjallraven also added stretchy side panels to move with you as you hop between fissures filled with water.
- Light, packable windbreaker for trekking and everyday use
- Waxed cotton blend sheds rainfall and blocks breezes
- Stretchy side panels increase mobility and ventilation
- Hood rolls into collar for versatile coverage
- Adjustment at hem and elasticized hood and cuffs secure the fit