An outdoor jacket in a street-friendly incarnation.
Your outdoor and city lifestyle generally meld into a seamless fusion, and you find it hard to sacrifice the comfort and protection of your outdoor apparel for uncomfortable city clothes. That's where the Fjallraven Women's Greenland Jacket comes in. It offers the durability, comfort, and protection of a light-duty trail jacket, while its heritage vintage looks give it major street-friendly style. The jacket is the latest incarnation of Fjallraven's 1968 classic, originally designed from tent material for outdoor recreationalists. The jacket's timeless style and rugged G-1000 fabric are built to last, and of course this jacket will provide light protection from wind, drizzly weather, and damaging UV rays.
- G-1000 fabric (polyester and cotton infused with Greenland wax)
- All-natural wind- and water-resistance, sun protection from UVA/UVB rays
- Relaxed fit
- Snug-fitting hood, snap-adjustable cuffs
- Reinforced shoulders and elbows
- Two-way front zipper with overlaying snap-closure flap
- Two snap-closure flap chest pockets
- Two hand pockets with side and top openings
- Leather details
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
This jacket is outstanding. Fit is perfect - the cuffs have an adjustment to close them up and keep rain out, the hood is big enough to cover your head comfortably without obscuring vision. Fabric breathes so jacket isn't too hot on a rainy spring day. I wore it to the top of the Champlain monument at Crown Point in upstate New York. I never expected the guy at the top to recognize the logo and turn out to be someone who introduced the product line to the UK twenty years ago. He told me the jacket will last 30 years with good care. I believe it.
What is the center back length of a medium?