Bergtagen Stretch Trouser
Meet the demands of the mountain with the stretchy, tough, and protective Bergtagen Stretch Trousers. These pants are made with a hard-wearing 4-way stretch fabric that resists rough rock surfaces, wicks moisture, and breathes well, all while helping shed moisture in light precipitation thanks to then PFC-free DWR coating.
- Burly, protective, and comfortable mountaineering pants
- Double-woven face fabric is as durable as it is stretchy
- DWR coating offers light protection from passing rain
- Nylon interior wicks moisture from your skin and dries quickly
- Elastic waist further opens up range of motion
- Gusseted leg endings zip open to accommodate ski touring boots
- Item #FJRZ0FM
- 91% nylon, 9% elastane, DWR coating
- 2 zippered leg, 2 zippered hand
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- backcountry skiing, backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, mountaineering, ski mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.