- Detail Images
Weather in the mountains can be quite fickle, so make sure you're prepared for sudden temperature swings with the Fjallraven Men's Abisko Trail Fleece Pullover. It uses two different fabrics for the optimal blend of protection, breathability, and packability. Smooth-faced fleece takes the sting out of chilly breezes, while the brushed interior adds a soft, cozy feel. Meanwhile, grid fleece at the sides, lower torso, and lower sleeves enhances breathability to keep you from overheating when you're exerting yourself on the trail, and also reduces packing volume for easier storage inside your pack. Both fabrics wick sweat and dry quickly for dry comfort during arduous pushes to the summit, while the tall collar offers a cozy refuge when you're sitting around the fire later.
- Light fleece for chilly fall days and cool summer nights
- Flat knit fabric offers some wind and water resistance
- Brushed lining provides soft, cozy feel
- Grid fleece panels enhance breathability and packability
- Zippered pockets secure small items