The rugged mountains tower high above you as you paddle through the narrow fjords. As the sun rises higher and the afternoon breeze picks up across the water, you pull on the Fjallraven Men's Abisko Hybrid Breeze Jacket and continue on in search of waterfalls cascading down the side of the mountain in search of the sea. Made from a lightly wind- and water-resistant fabric and featuring mesh panels at the sides and back, this jacket keeps you comfortable as you paddle while protecting you from the breeze and sun. The fitted hood is designed with a wire in the brim for customized coverage as you enjoy those once-in-a-lifetime moments.
- A light, breathable jacket for intense activities in warm conditions
- Recycled polyester fabric is wind- and water-resistant
- Mesh panels at the sides and on the back for enhanced ventilation
- Adjustable hood with wire brim for customized coverage
- Elastic cuffs keep sleeves in place
- Q & A
Perfect lightweight jacket
This jacket is the perfect piece for those mornings or evenings when it is a little brush or windy, but just ever so, and also great indoors. I have alway found myself in a gap when it comes to temperature range, between a longsleve and a sweatshirt. This bridges that gap and is one of my favorite pieces of clothing. You'll love the versatility and look.