Five Ten Kestrel Pro BOA TLD Shoe - Men's
Kestrel Pro BOA TLD Shoe
Designed in collaboration with Troy Lee Designs, the Five Ten Kestrel Pro BOA TLD Shoe helps you transfer maximum power to the pedals on technical climbs, and then turn around and drop into steep lines with confidence. Combining Five Ten's stiffest carbon-infused shank with clipless compatibility, these shoes provide an efficient all-mountain ride that doesn't sacrifice comfort. The tacky Stealth C4 rubber outsole provides confident footing in all terrain, and gives you some extra grip on the pedals if you miss a clip-in, or if conditions are less-than-ideal.
The synthetic uppers are durable and weather-resistant, and feature micro-perforations for breathability. The perforated EVA tongue with mesh overlay adds additional ventilation, and sits comfortably against your foot with some padding for protection. Molded toe and heel guards provide additional protection from rock strikes and errant trail debris.
The Kestrel Pro Boa has more room in the toe box than the original Kestrel Boa shoes, but uses the same Boa dial closure for a micro-adjustable fit that's quick, easy, and secure. The lightweight EVA midsole and the OrthoLite insoles provide cushion and support for your feet, and a non-slip heel cup ensures a secure hold when you're mashing away at the pedals.
- Special edition Kestrel Pro Boa designed with Troy Lee Designs
- Stiff carbon-infused shank provides efficient power transfer
- Stealth rubber outsole provides tacky grip in any conditions
- Boa closure for a secure, micro-adjustable, confident hold
- Weather-resistant uppers with ventilating micro-perforations
- EVA tongue with mesh overlay for protection and breathability
- Non-slip heel cup, toe and heel guards, OrthoLite insoles
- Compatible with 2-bolt mountain bike cleats
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||CM|