Five Ten Asym VCS Climbing Shoe
- Upper Material:
- leather, rubber
- Stealth C4
- Asymmetrical Curvature:
- Claimed Weight:
- Recommended Use:
- bouldering, sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 5 years
Asym VCS Climbing Shoe
The Women's Asym VCS Climbing Shoe is Five Ten's new comfort shoe designed for beginners on boulders and advanced climbers on multi-pitches. It has a flatter profile and a lower asymmetry to keep comfy while beginners learn how to climb in the gym, or more experienced climbers gear up for pitch ten. The upper is unlined leather to stretch a half size or so and customize to your foot's specific shape for even greater comfort, and two hook-and-loop tabs make this shoe easy to take on and off.
- Comfortable climbing shoe for beginners and multi-pitching
- Stealth C4 rubber sole is Five Ten's classic compound
- Unlined leather upper stretches to customize your foot shape
- Hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK||INCHES|
- How to Measure:
- Step 1:
- Place a piece of paper on a hard floor with one end against the wall. Place your foot on the piece of paper with your heel against the wall.
- Step 2:
- Mark the piece of paper where your toes end with a pencil for both feet.
- Step 3:
- Measure your marking from your heel to the longest toe for both feet. Take the highest value and compare to size chart.