Anasazi LV Climbing Shoe
The Five Ten Anasazi LV Climbing Shoe specializes in narrower feet while maintaining Anasazi's standards for high friction and technical climbing. With the longer toe box, lower instep, higher arch, and lower-volume heel cup modifications, this Anasazi snugly encloses the narrower foot. With such solid, foot-hugging support, you'll stay comfortable whether you edge through techy routes, work on that new boulder problem in the gym, or smear your way up an all-day slab-fest.
- Low-volume shoe with a foot-hugging design
- Synthetic Cowdura offers minimal stretch over time
- Stealth C4 rubber sole is stiff and sticky for confidence
- Slight asymmetrical curvature for vertical and slab routes
- Hook-and-loop closure makes on and off a breeze
- Item #FVT004S
- Upper Material
- 2 hook-and-loop straps
- Stealth C4
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.