RC3 Classic Boot
The easy handling, low weight RC3 Classic Boot from Fischer keeps your feet comfortable as you explore in the snow. Its Triple F Membrane keeps snow and water from entering the boot while allowing excess heat and vapor to escape for a pleasant climate inside the boot. Comfort Guard insulation offers thermal protection in the toe area to keep your feet warm as you glide through the snow. For fit, both the internal heel cap and thermo fit foam are thermoformable to perfectly fit each of your feet for maximum comfort. Easily tighten the boots with the Fischer Speed Lock lacing system, then zip up the lace cover as an added layer of protection against the elements, and head out into the snow for some smooth gliding.
- Easy handling classic Nordic boot for comfy exploring in the snow
- Triple F Membrane keeps snow and rain out of boot for dry comfort
- Comfort Guard insulation adds thermal protection to the toe area
- Fischer Fresh ends unpleasant odors for lasting boot freshness
- Internal heel cap is individually thermoformable for perfect fit
- Thermo Fit foam offers both warmth and a great fit for each foot
- Fischer Speed Lock quickly tightens and secures boot fit with ease
- Lace cover offers additional protection against wet conditions
- Q & A
Perfect boot for a recreational skier
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these for my wife who is just getting into XC skiing and she loves them. They are light and provide enough ankle support for beginner to intermediate skier.
Does this boot fit with the SNS Pilot binding?
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK|