Fischer Ranger 99 TI Ski - Women's
- 158cm, 166cm, 174cm, 181cm
- [158cm] 125 / 94 / 116mm, [166cm] 126 / 95 / 118mm, [174cm] 128 / 96 / 120mm, [181cm] 130 / 97 / 121mm
- Turn Radius:
- [158cm] 15m, [166cm] 16m, [174cm] 17m, [181cm] 18m
- Freeski Rocker (rocker/camber/rocker)
- beech, poplar
- Air Carbon TI 0.5, double titanal shell
- Claimed Weight:
- [158cm, pair] 7lb 0.9oz, [166cm, pair] 7lb 7.9oz, [174cm, pair] 7lb 15oz, [181cm, pair] 8lb 9.6oz
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 4 years
Why We Like The Ranger 99 TI Ski
From deep, fresh powder to high-speed groomers, the Fischer Ranger 99 TI Ski does it all with grace. Made to take on all the terrain at the resort, the Ranger’s wide waist width and rocker profile float through deep snow while a titanal insert and lightweight carbon nose keep you stable and in charge while carving down hard pack.
- Versatile ski for smooth and confident skiing at the resort
- 99mm waist floats through deep, fresh snow and cruises hard pack
- ABS sidewalls and sandwich construction offer a balanced flex
- Titanal inserts add lightweight rigidity and reduce swing weight
- Carbon nose reduces chatter when charging groomers at high speeds
- Air Carbon TI tech gives precise edge grip for smooth turns
- Sintered bases provide you with great glide in varying conditions
Recommended Sizing Guide
Your ski size is largely determined by both your skiing ability and your preffered style of skiing. For example, an expert skier on in Vermont will ski a far different ski than an expert in British Columbia. So take a look at our chart and explanations and find your perfect fit. Your weight also plays a large factor in finding the right ski. If you are either under or over average weight for your height consider downsizing or upsizing, respectively.
|Big-Mountain Freeride||Backcountry Jib||All-Mountain||Park & Pipe||All-Mountain Carve|
|Pro||172cm +||172cm +||172cm +||168cm +||172cm +|
|Expert||165cm +||165cm +||165cm +||168cm +||165cm +|
|Intermediate||160 - 170cm||160 - 170cm||160 - 170cm||160 - 170cm||160 - 170cm|
|Entry Level||N/A||N/A||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm||150 - 170cm|
SKILL LEVEL EXPLANATIONS
Pro: Excels on any terrain, on any snow condition. Enjoys high speeds.
Expert: Comfortable on any terrain and most snow conditions.
Intermediate: Comfortable on Blue trails, exploring Black trails.
Entry Level: Learning to ski Green and Blue trails.
SKIING STYLE EXPLANATIONS
Big-Mountain Freeride: High speeds, deep powder, steep lines, straightlining, chutes, cliffs.
Backcountry Jib: Backcountry kickers, hucking, twintips, deep powder.
All-Mountain: From bumps to back bowls, groomers to glades; everything and anywhere on the mountain.
Park & Pipe: De-tuned edges and buttery twin tips, occasionally pole-impaired.
All-Mountain Carve: Stiff. High-speed corduroy cutter. For those blind to SLOW signs.