Fischer Offtrack 5 BC Boot
Select style & size:Select options
- Black/Silver, 41.0sale $101.97
No trails, no problem.
When you've had enough of the groomers and are ready to explore and make some tracks of your own, slip on the Fischer Offtrack 5 BC Boot. The sealed zipper with an integrated gaiter keep your feet protected when you move through deep snow. To help propel you through your adventure off track, a hinged polymer cuff offers freedom of movement from front to back so you can explore wherever you want. For assistance in powering through your movements, an injected exterior heel cap works with the Rotefella® BC sole to provide a better, more reliable power transfer.
After following deer tracks, exploring new areas, and burning all your energy, undo the hook and loop closure and slip out of the boots. Easy Entry Loops that make taking the boot off and on a breeze. Luckily for you, Fischer Fresh blocks nasty odors after a long day in the snow keeping your boots fresher so those long car rides back from the mountains are a little bit easier.
- Backcountry boot for controlling skis very well in extreme terrain
- Injected exterior heel cap gives protection, better power transfer
- Hinged Polymer cuff enables good front to back freedom of movement
- Rottefella® BC sole provides stability, reliable power transfer
- Sealed zipper with integrated gaiter offer protection in deep snow
- Hook and loop closure enables easy and quick fit adjustments
- Fischer Fresh rids the boot of unpleasant odors
Comfortable boot with good control
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought these boots to use with my back county skis. I used them more than a half dozed times last winter. They were to be very comfortable. It was easy to make turns even on fairly steep downhills. They kept my feet warm on even the coldest days in the Sierra Nevada mountains. I recommend without reservation.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these to wear with my fish scale, metal edged XC skis for touring and exploring on ungroomed trails. The boot provides good stability for any downhill that needs negotiating and are warm and snug even in cold under 10F temps. The zip gator is well thought out to keep fresh snow out of the boot when breaking trail. I would recommend these boots and find they are true to size.
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK|