Peak-bagging chicks rejoice.
Designed with vert-hungry chicks in mind, your Women's Fischer My Travers Alpine Touring Boots are exactly what you'll want on your feet as you complete a multi-day traverse or tackle big days in the alpine. A super light uphill-oriented option, these kicks weigh in at just over 2lb per foot, letting you devour terrain on the uphill like a ravenous tiger who hasn't eaten in a week.
Flip these boots into walk mode and you'll enjoy a practically unheard of 80-degree range of motion, giving you a smooth and efficient stride similar to a hiking boot. The heat-moldable liner lets you customize the fit to your exact needs for comfort all day long, and the rubber soles ensure solid traction on icy traverses and bootpacks. The My Travers floats like a dream on the way up, but Fischer wasn't about to put their name on something that doesn't perform on the descent. While these boots may not be your first choice for sending huge lines and airing massive cliffs, the stiff and powerful Grilamid shell and Phatt Maxx power strap give you the security you need to rip flawless turns down lofty alpine peaks.
- Ultra-light touring boots for covering serious ground
- 100mm last fits average sized feet
- Lightweight yet durable Grilamid shell
- Heat-moldable liner lets you dial in a precise fit
- Impressive 80-degree range of motion in walk mode
- BOA closure system evenly distributes pressure
- Rubber sole holds traction on icy traverses
|MONDO||US MEN||US WOMEN||EU|