Year-round ski legs.
With a smooth feel and great tracking, you can keep your Nordic legs all year long with the Fischer Carbonlite Classic Roller Ski. Built for summer training, the air core frame provides a unique ski-like feel that delivers smooth performance on pavement. The large axle spacing is uniquely designed for the classic technique, with good ground contact on the front wheel for optimum tracking. Unique frame geometry and base shape keep good clearance off the ground, even with extreme kick angles, and the full rubber wheels offer plenty of grip on the pavement so you can make that kick as powerful as you want. Splash guards mounted over the wheel let you train on wet roads, and can easily be removed if you're only the fair-weather type.
- Keep your classic ski skills on point all summer long
- Air core absorbs shock to deliver smooth, natural performance
- Razor shape base provides clearance for extreme kick angles
- Full rubber wheel optimizes grip for a powerful kick
- Double-sealed bearings offer a smooth, ski-like feel
- Compatible with Fischer's Specialized Classic Rollerski binding