Why We Like The BCX Tour Ski Boot
When the backcountry gets blanketed in snow and we feel a sense of adventure we pull on the Fischer BCX Tour Ski Boot and head to the wilderness. These hiking style boots provide ankle support and effortless control that allows us to explore the beautiful backcountry.
- Backcountry nordic boots that balance support and comfort
- Synthetic leather upper offers coverage and all day comfort
- Comfort Guard insulation adds warmth on the coldest days
- Tall hiking boot style adds ample ankle support
- D-rings allow you to easily attach gaiters when snow is deep
- NNN BC soles offer power for control and turning every time out
- Item #FISH053
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather
- Comfort Guard
- Binding Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- nordic touring
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.