Ask any Northwesterner—a warm, sturdy fleece is a staple for cold, grey mornings in Bellingham coffee shops, chopping firewood by the back shed, or wandering through North Cascades National Park. The Filson Men's Shuksan 1/2-Zip Fleece Pullover totes a classic design, but offers a rugged upgrade with its synthetic and merino blend fabric for superior temperature regulation and durability. Reinforced panels on the forearms provide an extra layer of protection against rough surfaces, while elastic cuff bindings keep warmth in and the sleeves up when you're immersed in a woodworking project.
- A warm, sturdy fleece for misty days in the PNW
- Midweight fleece with merino wool for temperature regulation
- Reinforced panels on the forearms provide durability
- Zippered chest pocket stashes an ID or multi-tool
- Elastic cuff binding allows you to adjust sleeves
|Chest||34 - 36in
(86.4 - 91.4cm)
|38 - 40in
(96.5 - 101.6cm)
|42 - 44in
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
|46 - 48in
(116.8 - 121.9cm)
|50 - 52in
(127 - 132.1cm)
|Waist||28 - 30in
(71.1 - 76.2cm)
|32 - 34in
(81.3 - 86.4cm)
|36 - 38in
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
|40 - 42in
(101.6 - 106.7cm)
|44 - 46in
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around your neck, keeping the atpe a bit loose.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Back Length:
- Measure from the base of your collar down the center back to your hem.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.