M6B Limited Edition Boa Shoe
The Men's M6B Limited Edition Boa Shoe from Fi'zi:k brings its classy, modern style to the trails with the durability and functionality for weathering technical singletrack on and off the bike. They feature a carbon reinforced nylon sole, which isn't quite as stiff as the top-end, full carbon fare, but also carries with it a much more wallet-friendly price tag and more comfort for hoofing it on hike-a-bikes or over the barriers in a cross race. Add to that its stealthy black limited edition colorway and you have a pair of kicks that look and feel great.
The upper is fashioned from a mix of Microtex and nylon mesh, offering protection and breathability to keep your feet protected year-round and cool during the summer. A BOA dial cinches down a strap across the top of the foot, while two hook-and-loop straps span the mid and forefoot for a comfortable, customized fit that's easily adjustable on the fly. Underfoot, rubber lugs provide easy walkability and plenty of grip anytime you're not clipped in.
- Value packed trail shoe with dialed fit and comfort
- Microtex synthetic upper is durable and retains shape
- Nylon mesh inserts at the upper offer cooling airflow
- Boa L5 dial cinches top strap for a micro-adjustable fit
- Lower hook-and-loop straps secure your mid and forefoot
- The co-injected carbon and nylon sole provide efficiency and comfort
- Aggressive rubber lugs maintain a non-slip grip