Fenwick World Class Freshwater IF Line
- Overall Length:
-  90ft, [6, 7, 8, 9] 100ft
- Fly Line Type:
- Sink Rate:
- 1.5in per second
- Taper Design:
- Recommended Use:
- saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
Sink it just a little.
When you’re casting streamers and hoping for a bite from a trophy, you need line that can turn over big flies and respond immediately when you go to set the hook. The Fenwick World Class Freshwater IF Line is designed to do just that, with weight-forward taper and a shorter head that can easily turn over your fly for flawless presentation. This intermediate line features a sinking tip to drop the streamer to just the right height, and floating running line that sits gently on the water.
- Intermediate line for streamer presentation
- Weight-forward taper turns over larger flies
- Sinking tip lets the streamer sit below the surface
- Welded loops on both ends for easy rigging