Farm To Feet Ultralight Jackson Sock - Men's
Less bulk for less irritation.
One of the lightest ski socks available on the market, the Farm To Feet Ultralight Jackson Sock eschews the usual merino wool for an ultralight, low-friction blend of PTFE-coated nylon yarns and Lycra Spandex. The Ultralight Jackson Sock sources both the nylon yarns and Lycra Spandex entirely from US textile providers, staying in line with the company's USA-made philosophy.
PTFE-coated nylon (i.e. called Friction-Free Nylon by Farm To Feet) drastically reduces the static cling and irritating feel inherent to traditional nylon yarns. This synthetic-based fiber regulates temperature by pulling moisture off your feet and shins throughout your ski day. It's paired with flat-knit construction to eliminate irritation and hot spots as you rip across open powder fields and dart through the trees. Moreover, it's reinforced construction along critical zones ensures longevity, especially when you're wearing 'em in constant rotation throughout the season.
- Ultralight ski sock for less irritation on the mountain
- Made without padding for excellent fit under tight ski boots
- Nylon yarns use PTFE coating to eliminate friction and irritation
- Spandex Lycra provides form-fitting stretch and stays in place
- Flat-knit construction for a smoother feel without irritation
- Both nylon yarns and Lycra made entirely in the USA
Farm to Feet
|US Men's Shoe Size||6 - 8.5||9 - 11.5||12 - 14.5|
|US Women's Shoe Size||2 - 3.5||4 - 6.5||7 - 9.5||10 - 12.5|