Knows no bounds.
It's a pretty simple skier's philosophy: you go where the powder is, and no boundary is going to stop you from enjoying a solid face shot. Faction's Dictator 3.0 Ski holds a similar philosophy in that it feels right at home whether you're riding resort or backcountry—wherever the snow's softest. A 105mm waist puts this plank in the middle of Faction's Dictator series—not too fat, not too skinny, just right for all conditions—although it certainly has a penchant for powder.
The Dictator's rocker tip and tail hold its own when you're cruising through the deeps, and there's enough camber underfoot to hold an edge when you ride firmer snow. The dual turn radius helps you initiate tight turns on icy, steep sections, and yet still allows wider turns on large, beautiful aprons covered in soft snow. The Dictator 3.0 checks in around four pounds per plank, and Faction added a tail clip for climbing skins so you know it'll perform well in the backcountry.
- Freeride ski ready for in-bounds or backcountry-bounds
- Wide 105mm waist has a penchant for powder days
- Rockered tip and tail help you play in powder
- Camber underfoot helps you hold an edge when things get firm
- Dual radius sidecut initiates a versatile turn radius
- Poppy, light wood core with dual titanal laminates for stiffness
- Microcap construction includes sandwich sidewalls for durability