Going camping doesn't have to mean roughing it, and with the Exped MegaMat Lite 12 Sleeping Pad you can set yourself up with luxurious sleeping situations out in the wild beyond. The MegaMat Lite 12 features a whopping 4.6-inches of cushion to give you a soft spot to snuggle up at night, while packing down to as small as 9.8 x 5.9-inches for handy storage in your pack, or the trunk of your car. Utilizing 3D construction, the MegaMat Lite sets you up with edge-to-edge cushion, and a honeycomb embossed top the enhances comfort with a soft brushed tricot top.
Feeling like you're sleeping on a cloud is just part of it, though, and with the easy stowing, easy inflating, and simple packability the MegaMat Lite is sure to please. Despite its lofty size, it only weighs in at 2-lbs and 2-oz, and conveniently stows away into the Schnozzle Pumpbag that doubles as an inflation device to get your sleeping quarters pumped to perfection. With its small pack weight, its easy to carry on weekend backpacking excursions, but also fits well in the bed of most cars and camper vans, should a downpour hit and your rainfly not cut it, leaving you scrambling for a dry place to hunker down.
- A ultra-thick sleeping pad that feels like a cloud
- 3D construction nestles you in end to end support
- Brushed tricot top is soft against skin
- Light weight construction for weekend backpacking
- Deflation is easy with extra-large valve
- Fits most cars and camper vans in rainy emergencies
- Schnozzel pump bag pumps up mat, and doubles as waterproof stuffsack