Into the backcountry we go.
It's finally the season for fresh turns and new lines in the backcountry. Load all your single day or multi-day gear into the Exped Glissade 35 Backpack for some winter exploration. The three compartments hold your skins, shovel, probe, maps, extra layers, snacks, and a hydration system with ease and the alloy tubular stays help you carry that weight in comfort. Attach your skis diagonally or laterally, your snowboard, or your showshoes and head into the backcountry.
The Glissade was developed in cooperation with professional mountain guides to give you the features you need and expect from a ski touring pack in a streamlined fashion. A body-hugging thermo formed back moves with you as you make your way down technical lines and the slimmer back system gives you freedom of motion to pole plant without the pack getting in the way. The face fabric is durable and water resistant so all your things stay dry and protected and an exterior daisy chain allows you to fasten all your gear to the outside of the pack with ease.
- Compact ski touring pack for winter adventures in the backcountry
- 32L is spacious enough to hold gear for day or multi-day trips
- Alloy tubular stays enhance carrying comfort of heavier loads
- Diagonal and lateral ski attachment options for versatility
- Body-hugging thermo formed back moves with your strides and turns
- Hipbelt is removable and has zippered pockets for smaller items
- Hydration system fits in back compartment, straps have tube holders
- Slimmer back system offers freedom of movement when using poles