Hot temperatures can't hold you back in the ExOfficio Sol Cool Costera Short. Featuring Icefil Technology, when the Sol Cool material of the Costera shorts comes into contact with moisture like sweat, it reacts, creating a cooling sensation that can be likened to mint gum. The fabric is also moisture wicking and quick drying to keep you in dry, cool comfort wherever you decide to roam.
Not only does the Costera keep you cool, but it also protects you from the sun and offers odor resistance. UPF 50+ is the highest possible sun protection rating for a garment so you know those rays won't harm your legs. Silvadur technology in the fabric activates silver ions when undesirable bacteria shows its face helping to eliminate odors. That way, when you're traveling or backpacking and don't have the luxury of washing your clothes all the time, you get more wears between washes and you'll still stay fresh.
- Cooling and sun protective shirt for long adventures outside
- Sol Cool fabric offers cooling sensation against skin in hot temps
- UPF 50+ protects the skin from harmful rays on days in the sun
- Silvadur helps eliminate odors for more wear between washings
- Moisture wicking and quick drying fabric provides dry comfort
- Hidden zipper pocket secures passport when traveling international