Keep It All At Bay.
Between the elements and the bugs, the great outdoors can be a pretty unwieldy place. You're able to navigate sunny days and hungry bugs alike thanks to the ExOfficio Men's BugsAway Viento Shirt. This classic button-up shirt features ExOfficio's Insect Shield treatment to protect you from biting mouths, while the on-seam vents provide effortless temperature regulation to keep you comfortable no matter how hot it is. Additionally, the UPF 30 protection provides respite from the sun's harmful rays.
- A long-sleeve shirt fit for travel or casual wear
- Fabric is breezy and lightweight for comfort
- Vents offer passive temperature regulation
- Insect Shield treatment lasts through 70 washes
- UPF 30 rating safeguards from the sun's harmful rays
- Anti-odor treatment keeps post-play odor at bay
- Q & A
Fantastic shirt in so many ways
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
Wore this shirt for days hiking and on the river fishing all over Patagonia and it was fantastic. Fabric is very supple and comfortable. Breathes extremely well and provides great protection from bugs. Fit is great for semi tapered body. I'm not the "V" shape that I would like, but fits was just right. Tried the ExOfficio washing method of putting the shirt on in the shower and lathering down, then hanging out to dry-worked fantastic!