ExOfficio BugsAway Redding Midweight Flannel Long-Sleeve Shirt - Men's
- Center Back Length:
- 2 chest, 1 zippered chest
- UPF Rating:
- Recommended Use:
- casual, hiking, river fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
BugsAway Redding Midweight Flannel Long-Sleeve Shirt
There's nothing like a calm, cool morning on the river, and while the bugs are helping themselves to a tasty breakfast courtesy of the fisher a few hundred yards down, you'll be both warm and protected from pesky insects as you fish with the ExOfficio BugsAway Redding Midweight Flannel Long-Sleeve Shirt. Offering the warmth and comfort of a flannel shirt, this shirt also features ExOfficio's BugsAway technology to keep you safe from mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, and other bugs as you hunt down trout on muddy shores. BugsAway technology is not only odorless, but also maintains its effectiveness for up to 70 washes, so you won't find yourself being swarmed with bugs after a few uses. Dual chest pockets, as well as a hidden zippered pocket on the left side, make it easy to keep flies and other gear quick at hand, and UPF 50 sun protection keeps your skin safe when your shady bank gets flooded with the afternoon sun.
- Bug-stopping flannel for warmth and protection on cold mornings
- Odorless BugsAway treatment maintains performance over time
- Soft polyester flannel fabric wicks moisture and dries fast
- UPF 50 sun protection shields your skin from UV radiation
- Three chest pockets keep flies and fishing lines stashed
- Forward-set shoulder seams ensure comfort under backpack straps
36.5 - 38in
(92.7 - 96.5cm)
39.5 - 41in
(100.3 - 104.1cm)
42.5 - 44in
(107.9 - 111.8cm)
45.5 - 47in
(115.6 - 119.4cm)
48.5 - 50in
(12..2 - 127cm)
32 - 34in
(81.3 - 86.4cm)
36 - 38in
(91.4 - 96.5cm)
40 - 42in
(101.6 - 106.7cm)
44 - 46in
(111.8 - 116.8cm)
Short 30in (76cm)
Regular 32in (81cm)
Long 34in (86cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Arm Length:
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.