Skyhawk Climbing Shoe
Built for beginners and advanced climbers alike, the Evolv Women's Skyhawk Climbing Shoe is the all-around climbing shoe to depend on. Designed with a narrower fit and a leather lining, these shoes mold to the shape of your foot the longer you wear them for next-to-skin comfort. Whether you're throwing down a classic multi-pitch or sport climbing training in the gym, the neutral profile, moderately stiff midsole, and synthetic overlay prevent foot fatigue as you slide your toes in unruly cracks and protect your feet from sharp limestone nubbins as you climb. Trax SAS rubber soles offer sticky friction for meticulous footwork and durability so you can train hard in the gym without wearing our your rubber for your outside sends.
- All-around climbing shoes for gym training to sport climbing outside
- Neutral profile adds comfort and maneuverability
- Moderately stiff midsole for support while climbing
- Trax SAS rubber provides sticky traction for meticulous footwork
- leather interior molds to feet for next-to-skin comfort and fit
- Anti-odor treatment keeps stink at bay
- Lace closure ensures personalized fit and performance
- Item #EVL001P
- Upper Material
- Trax SAS rubber
- neutral, narrow
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Recommended Use
- climbing training, sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 11 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.