Base 35 Handlebar
Your bike may have come stock with some basic bars, and while you want to upgrade, breaking the bank isn't an option right now. That shouldn't restrict you to sub-par stock components though, and e*thirteen offers the Base 35 Handlebar to bridge the gap between elite, and pocket friendly. These alloy bars offer 800-millimeters of width for total control when your day's agenda is packed with enduro-heavy laps, but can be trimmed down neatly to whatever length best fits you. They are built with a 9-degree backsweep and 5-degree upsweep that perches you comfortably for gravity-oriented adventures, so you can stay in control with tactile feel on the bars even when you're buzzing the back wheel.
- Enduro-ready bars with entry-level price tag
- Stiff aluminum construction holds up to trail demands
- Lofty 800mm width can be custom trimmed to the perfect fit
- 9-degree backsweep with 5-degree up is easy on wrists
- Ideal for big descents and buzzing the back wheel
- Item #ETR1WU5
- [backsweep] 9-degrees, [upsweep] 5-degrees
- Claimed Weight
- 14.3oz (405g)
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.