SingleTrack Lite Short II
Specifically designed for desert rides and technical, warm-weather adventures, the Endura SingleTrack Lite Short II is one of the lightest weight, most breathable baggies on the market. These shorts feature a lightweight material that provides plenty of airflow while maintaining the durability to withstand abrasive trails. 4-way stretch construction ensures you can shift your weight as-needed on your pedals while zippered vents let you adjust your airflow throughout the ride. The SingleTrack Lite is compatible with Clickfast liners and fits comfortably with your favorite chamois, adjusting via hook-and-loop tabs at the waist for a precise fit.
- Baggies for warm-weather mountain biking
- Synthetic fabric is lightweight yet durable
- 4-way stretch moves with you
- Zippered thigh vents enhance airflow
- Waistband wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Hook-and-loop tabs adjust waistband fit
- Clickfast liner compatible (sold separately)
What's not to love!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I already have the Singletrack baggy shorts and I like them very much, well made and durable, though they are a little warm for hot summer rides. So I thought I would try the Singletrack Lite, they are also great! they are made with a lighter weight fabric and fit more snug than my other pair. Definitely cooler and lighter just like the name implies. 2 zippered pockets in the front, one in the back and zippered vents in the legs for extra cooling. Endura makes quality shorts!