SingleTrack Lite II Short
Endura set out to create the most comfortable shorts you’ve ever ridden without compromising technical functionality, and it looks like they've succeeded with the SingleTrack Lite II Shorts. These trail-ready shorts are made from a durable yet lightweight material with stretch in all directions for easy mobility, and are finished with a DWR coating to help repel light rain and splashback on the trail. Endura also equipped these shorts' thigh vents with mesh inserts for temperature regulation on warmer days, along with a soft wicking waistband that enhances dry comfort and is secured by an adjustable hook-and-loop tab.
- Hit your favorite singletrack in comfort like never before
- Four-way stretch material moves with you and repels water
- Regular fit allows room for layering underneath
- Adjustable waist tab secures an exact fit
- Zippered mesh vents release excess heat easily
- Multiple pockets stash on-bike essentials
- Q & A
Do these shorts come with an internal liner and chamois?
Love these shorts
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Comfortable, lightweight, good breathability, great to ride in. I'm a 34 waist and these were a tad loose (in a good way). Snugged them up with the adjustable velcro for a perfect fit. Super happy with these.