MT500 Spray Baggy Short II
Getting splattered with spray is inevitable if you spend the majority of your time riding a mountain bike. However, the Endura MT500 Spray Baggy Shorts II step to the plate for you with waterproof protection that doesn’t sacrifice comfort or breathability. These shorts’ front uses a lightweight, four-way stretch fabric and DWR finish to help repel moisture, while the rear is comprised of a 3-layer seam-taped panel that completely blocks out splashback. Zippered thigh vents dump excess heat in a pinch, and the adjustable waist tabs lock down the perfect fit.
- Waterproof mountain biking shorts for rides in uncertain weather
- Front panel provides ease of movement and water-resistance
- Rear panel uses 3-layer waterproof construction for dry comfort
- Regular fit allows for baselayers underneath
- Adjustable waistband provides a custom fit
- Zippered thigh vents release excess heat in seconds
Say goodbye to wet chamois
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
These shorts have everything I have looked for in a good pair of riding shorts. This is even coming from someone who didn't use to ride bike-specific pants. These have changed my ways. They are light and breathable and the DWR coating on the butt area prevents any water from getting to the chamois while going through creek crossings. For the fit, they are pretty comfortable and on someone that is 6'1'' with a 32 inseam, the short end right above my knees and I don't have to worry about riding short shorts. When combined with my G-form pads these legs come down long enough to leave no gap spaces between the shorts and pads so the weird tan legs can be considered a worry of the past when these bad boys are on.