- Detail Images
Make metal on the mountain.
If the average skier is the equivalent of soft rock elevator music, then your riding style could best be described as heavy metal. The Endeavor Ozzy Osbourne Wide Snowboard is the perfect accomplice for your face-melting shredding adventures. A tribute to the Prince of Darkness himself (as well as the late Randy Rhoads), this mid-flexing board is built to slay it anywhere on the mountain. This wide-waisted version prevent toe drag and enhances stability for riders with bigger boots.
Camber underfoot maintains edge hold for riding fast and boosting off jumps, while rockered tips maintain a forgiving feel when you're linking up jib lines and buttering around the resort. The medium flex strikes the optimal balance between loose and responsive, so you can shred any terrain, any time. Carbon Beams add plenty of pop for clearing slow signs and launching off the lip, and urethane sidewalls soak up vibrations for a smoother ride when you're searching for sidehits in the spring. Endeavor finished it off with a sintered base for durability and reliable speed.
- Rule the mountain with the Prince of Darkness
- Camber with rockered tips are responsive and forgiving
- Medium flex rides the whole mountain
- Carbon Beams enhance pop without making it too stiff
- The Channel mounting system provides infinite adjustability
- Lightweight poplar core with birch channel reinforcement
- Urethane sidewalls reduce chatter
- Sintered base is fast and durable