- Detail Images
Heavy metal shredding.
Rock out on rails, jam with jumps, and melt your face on high-speed groomers with the Endeavor Ozzy Osbourne Snowboard. A tribute to the Prince of Darkness himself (as well as the late Randy Rhoads), this mid-flexing board is built to slay it anywhere on the mountain.
Camber underfoot maintains edge hold for riding fast and boosting off jumps, while rockered tips maintain a forgiving feel when you're linking up jib lines and buttering around the resort. The medium flex strikes the optimal balance between loose and responsive, so you can shred any terrain, any time. Carbon Beams add plenty of pop for clearing slow signs and launching off the lip, and urethane sidewalls soak up vibrations for a smoother ride when you're searching for side hits in the spring. Endeavor finished it off with a sintered base so you can still clear jumps when conditions are on the slow side.
- Rule the mountain with the Prince of Darkness
- Camber with rockered tips is responsive and forgiving
- Medium flex ideal for all-mountain riding
- Carbon Beams enhance pop without making it too stiff
- The Channel mounting system for infinite adjustability
- Lightweight poplar core with birch channel reinforcement
- Urethane sidewalls reduce chatter
- Sintered base is fast and durable