A course in hydration.
Let the water course into your body with the Elite Corsa Water Bottle. This classic bottle loads you up with 18.6oz of water for the ride, and fits into all standard and conventional bottle cages available on the market. Its made from 100% recyclable BPA-free polyethylene for a clean taste that quenches your thirst without bringing along any extra flavors or odors. On top a Corsa cap with thermoplastic rubber makes for easy hydration thanks to its push-pull valve that's easy to open when you're hammering on the pedals.
- A classic bottle for hydration on the road
- Standard size fits all conventional cages
- 18.6oz of volume for plenty of thirst-quenching goodness
- Push-pull Corsa valve is easy to use on the bike
- BPA-free keeps your liquids tasting pure
Good for Elite Cages
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Elite has come out with some really cool bottle cages recently, and while they work okay with any standard bike bottle, The Elite Corsa bottles slide in and out of them with noticeably less effort. The 2-piece lids are a bit bulkier than some other bottles, but there is a reason If one of these bottles is dropped and finds its way under the wheels the top is designed to pop off, allowing the bottle to flatten and reduce the risk of a crash.